LV Switchboards & Busducts
Inspection of Assembly Including Wiring
Insulation Resistance Test (Megger) 1000V DC
High Voltage Test by H V Tester 2.5 KV for 1 Min.
Short Circuit Test of 65 KA for 1 Sec upto 5000 A. CERTIFIED BY CPRI BHOPAL
Temperature Rise Test as per IS 8623 (Part I) 8.2.1 -1993. CERTIFIED BY CPRI BHOPAL
Panel Enclosure Protection Level IP 55 Certificate. CERTIFIED BY ERDA VADODARA
Primary Injection Test
Heat Run Test
L.V switch gear panels & busducts
- PCC panels upto 6300 A have been built & supplied.
- MCC panels fixed & drawout, single & double front with up to 200 feeders in a single panel have been built & supplied.
- Specialists in Intelligent MCC panels using Siemens, ABB, Allen Bradley, Schneider & Softhard intelligent relays.
- Semi intelligent MCC panels using Remote I/O stations for DCS / PLC.
- Fixed type & drawout type enclosure constructions are offered with local fabrication, Rittal enclosures & Elsteel enclosures as per the needs.
- All reputed brands of switchgear like Siemens, Schneider, L&T, ABB & many others are offered in our panels.
- Well engineered Busducts both indoor & outdoor type are offered. We have built busducts upto 6300 A.
- Panels are well engineered for trouble free lifelong operation, easy to maintain & as per IS norms. The panels supplied to global leaders like Siemens, ABB & L&T are well appreciated by them.
- Documentation supplied with panels is of international standard.
- UL & CE marked panels manufactured & exported to USA, Europe & South America.
Power Control Centers
Power Control Centers is used for distribution and control of various power sources used in industry. Normally Power Control Centers are installed near power source hence the fault level is high. Panels are designed to withstand a fault level upto 80 KA for 1 sec. Bus bar system in Power Control Centers are designed to suit the fault level as well as temperature rise upto 40°c above ambient. Ample space is provided for cable termination. Various protections viz short circuit; overload, earth fault, under voltage etc are provided to protect the source and the equipment.
Motor Control Centers
Motor Control Centers are suitable for operation of motors ranging from 0.5HP to 500 HP ratings. Motor control center contains various types of starting viz. Direct on line (DOL), Star-Delta, autotransformer, Soft starter etc. Local and remote operation facility, IMCC compatible to PLC/DCS based operation. Motor Control Center is properly ventilated in case of higher size of motor starter. Component layout is made so as to facilitate ease of operation and maintenance.
Automatic Power Factor Improvement Systems
Automatic Power Factor Control Panel is designed to maintain power factor of plant close to unity. Auto as well as manual mode is provided for power factor control. Various types of capacitors are used depending on load conditions. Typically MPP, APP or Mixed dielectric types of capacitors are used. In case of non-linear loads like VFD, UPS, etc thyristorized switching with suitable filtering is used for controlling the power factor.
Power Distribution Panels
Power Distribution Panels are used for distribution of power on down streams. They are required in case of high concentration of loads other than motor starters. Advantage of using Power Distribution Panel is to clear fault locally hence it does not affect Upstream Switchgear.